YITH Automatic Role Changer for WooCommerce
YITH Automatic Role Changer for WooCommerce plugin allows you to assign a specific user role to all of those who buy a specific product or a certain purchase amount spent on your store.
YITH Automatic Role Changer Features:
- Associate one specific role to users after purchasing a specific product
- Assign a further role to your customer after completing a specific purchase
- Switch roles automatically after a certain action
- Create as many attribution rules as you wish
- Decide whether a customer needs to purchase a specific product or a product from a specific category or tag to acquire a role
- Choose whether the expense range needs to be determined by a minimum amount, a maximum amount or right in between the two
- Set a beginning and closing time after which a role can no longer be obtained and will be removed from users
- Exclude those users roles to which you don’t want to apply the configured rule
- Admins and customers both receive an email notification each time a role is assigned after a transaction
- You will easily spot the orders which include the assignment of a specific role thanks to a custom icon
- Process all existing orders in a bulk operation to apply current rules
- Display a note within the order showing the assigned role
- Customers can see the role(s) gained with the order, in their order details in the My Account page
- Select any role created with “Members” plugin
Why buy from us?
Our prices are much lower than developers. You can purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
100% Original Files
100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code.
We offer lifetime updates and we stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of themes and plugins.
Direct Download Links
You download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
All digital products presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
Unlimited Domain Use
The plugins and themes are GPL licenced so you can use them as often as you like on as many sites as you like.