Our payment schedule is 15th of each month. That means affiliates who promote Tuniclick or TuniClick’s products will get payments on 15th of every month for the last calendar month. So, the January revenue/balance is paid on February 15th. The 15 days hold is put on revenue/balance as a fraud prevention measure. To be eligible for a withdrawal on the 15th you must have requested the payment by the last day of the previous month.
For example, to receive a payment on the 15th February, you’d need to make your withdrawal request on or before 31st January.
If the 7th day of the month falls on a weekend or an American public holiday then withdrawals will be processed the following business day.
Referral program percentage – 30%
The earnings you will get for successfully participating in the Affiliate Program is 30%. When a new user clicks your referral link, signs up for an account and purchases an item or subscribe for a membership from CrackForest Market, you will receive 30% of that person’s purchased/subscribed item(s) price or first checkout. If they purchase for $40, you get $12.
Minimum Payment Balance / Payment Methods
If a seller’s account balance doesn’t reach to that minimum amount in a certain month, we will carry forward the balance to the next payment schedule. The payment is calculated till the last day of an eligible calendar month.
- Paypal – 50$
- Bitcoin Wallet – Coming Soon
Things you should avoid
You may not refer users by:
- Spamming with links and not having a conversation.
- Using Blackhat approach and manipulating search engines.
- Providing false and/or exaggerated information by any means.
- Copying item descriptions (unless you raise a support ticket and get consent from us);
- Sending unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- Engaging in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ at our discretion including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
***We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Affiliate Program terms or the Tuniclick Terms. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
***We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).
Last Updated: 15th September, 2019.