YITH WooCommerce Waiting List Premium
YITH WooCommerce Waiting List Premium allows to give customers the possibility to add the out of stock item to a product waiting list and email them as soon as it is back in your woocommerce store. Stop losing money with your out of stock products and activate a waiting list to which users can register when a product is not available.
A product waiting list. The simplest way to loyalize customers and not lose them when items are out of stock.
Research on online shops proves that notifying customers when out-of-stock products are available again, turns a percentage between 10 and 15% of the requests into real purchases.
Have you run out of one of your most popular products? Are you waiting for supplies, but you are afraid you are going to lose customers? Give them the possibility to add the out of stock item to a product waiting list and email them as soon as it is back in your e-commerce.
This allows you not to lose customers and is the simplest way to loyalize them without letting them get away. You’ll see your sales and your customers’ satisfaction increase.
- Subscription form to the waiting list on the single product page. In case there is a non-registered user, the form displays also an input text where entering the email address.
- For logged users that are already subscribed to the waiting list, the link in the form allows them to unsubscribe from the list.
- Metabox in admin edit product: the admin can see how many users are already subscribed to the waiting list for each product and send an email to all of them (Ajax).
- A basic template for emails.
- Customize text displayed in place of “notify me…”, the text in the button and the “successful subscription” text.
- Advanced customization of the form: “notify me…” text, button text, “successful subscription” text, error text and deletion text. Customization of the graphic style: colors and fonts.
- Customization of contents in email template: choose product content and image
- Send a confirmation email for successful subscription to the waiting list
- Send an email to the store admin when a user subscribes to a waiting list
- Set automatic sending of emails as soon as the product switches from the status “out of order” to “in stock”.
- Import user emails to a waiting list from a CSV file
- Support to variable products: possibility to subscribe to a waiting list for each variation of a product with out-of-stock status
- Keep your waiting lists of users even after sending the email.
- Exclude some products from displaying waiting list option
- Use a tab for advanced management of the waiting lists: you can delete them, edit them (add or remove users), send the email to all or to some users only.
- Make the section “My waiting list” available in users’ “My account” page (for registered users): they see a list of all waiting lists they have subscribed so far. They can also unsubscribe from there.
- Integration with Mandrill
- Registration to a product waiting list in any spot of the page thanks to the specific shortcode
- Export waiting list users in CSV
- Add a mandatory checkbox to inform users how their email address will be used and be GDPR compliant in every respect
- Double opt-in option for logged-in users: even logged in users will be asked to confirm their registration to a waiting list
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles
Item support includes:
However, item support does not include: