Amelia Plugin – Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin
Amelia Plugin – Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin is a next-generation Appointment Booking plugin built with the newest technology. It’s a simple and powerfull plugin for accepting online appointements & bookings on wordpress site.
Amelia is your automated booking system specialist, working 24/7 to make sure your customers can make appointments even while you sleep.
It is a comprehensive booking software, supporting:
- Create custom events (classes, conferences, meetings, etc) and allow your customers book their attendance through a nice & polished front-end event calendar.
- Keep your customers and employees notified and reminded of their appointments in realtime with SMS notifications.
- Multiple employees with custom working hours and days off.
- Special Days support – configure specific dates or date ranges with a different schedule.
- 2-Way Google Calendar Integration for each employee.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Multiple services and service categories, Service Extras.
- Multiple business locations.
- Graphs and diagrams for business performance KPIs.
- And many more
Amelia plugin feature list:
- SMS Notifications
Be in instant touch with your customers and employees – communicate with them through SMS text messages.
- Custom services schedule
Take advantage of full scheduling flexibility with the custom services schedule feature – configure the working hours and breaks individually per service and employee combinations.
- Special days
With just a few clicks configure non-recurring days with special working hours and service schedule.
- Schedule Recurring Appointments
Make sure your customers will become your returning customers by letting them schedule recurring appointments. Choose whether your appointment recurrence is daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Maintain your customers satisfied on regular-basis.
- Custom Fields for booking forms
Construct the booking form to match your business best – configure the custom fields (checkboxes, textareas, etc.) to collect any additional necessary information from your customers.
- WooCommerce Integration
Take care of all your payments, taxes and invoices by using native Amelia WooCommerce integration.
- Native Zoom integration
In a few clicks, you can connect your Zoom account with Amelia. Now your customers can book online appointments and events, and get a link to access them in the notification. This integration will save you a ton of time and help reduce no-shows.
- Google Calendar Synchronization
Let your employees keep track of all appointments in their own Google Calendar.
Configure one-off or repeating events like conferences, classes, meetups, concerts, or anything else – provide a smooth and easy front-end booking interface and a comprehensive attendance management in the back-end!
- Search interface for bookings
A convenient search-like interface to look for a suitable service, employee and time by choosing one or more filter criteria.
- Step-by-step booking wizard
An alternative way of scheduling appointments by choosing one parameter (service, employee, date) at each step.
- Catalog view for services
Quickly create an excellent looking services catalog with just several clicks.
- Insightful dashboard and reporting
Keep an eye on how your business performs – track the most important financial and conversion-related KPIs through charts in a dashboard.
- Calendar and list view
Amelia provides multiple options for managing the workflow, depending on the level you want to track: monthly, weekly, daily calendar view, timeline, or just an interactive list of appointments.
- Manage multiple employees
Keep employees contact data in the WordPress database, manage individual load and performance, configure personal working schedule and days off.
- Manage multiple locations
If you have several business locations, you can efficiently manage this with Amelia, storing contact data, address, and geolocation.
- Individual employee or service booking forms
Each form that you publish to the site’s front-end can be customized: it can allow booking any service or employee, or just a specific one.
- Group appointment bookings
Appointments do not always have to be individual – Amelia supports group bookings as well (e.g., for group excursions). Each service can have minimum and maximum capacity.
- Configure minimum time required before booking and before canceling
Depending on your business, configure the periods for bookings and cancellations.
- Automated notifications
Send e-mail & SMS notifications both to customers and employees – when an appointment is booked, pending, canceled, rejected, birthday greeting, appointment follow-up, and other.
- Four gateways for email notifications (SMTP, standard PHP sendmail, Mailgun API and WP Mail)
Configure the gateway for sending email notifications that suits you best.
- Configure global working hours, breaks and days off for the company
Enter your standard business hours, non-working days and bank holidays, and each new employee will have this schedule by default, which you can adjust individually later.
- Configure currency, time and date format, and number format settings appropriate for your country
Currencies and formats are fully customizable.
- Support for Paypal payment system
The most popular payment system in the world supported out-of-the-box.
- Support for Stripe payment system
Allow your customers to pay for their reservations via Stripe payment system.
- Support for multiple services and service categories
No matter how many different services do you provide, you can add all of them to Amelia, configuring individual duration, price, and other parameters.
- Buffer time before and after service
Configure buffer time, required before and after the service, if the employees need some preparation before, or clean-up after an appointment.
- Service Photo Galleries
Upload multiple pictures for service, to be shown on site’s front-end as service photo galleries/slideshows.
- Support for Service Extras
Configure extra services, or special treatments provided additionally with a service, which can optionally raise the service price.
- Book appointments from the back-end
If your customers book over the phone, you can quickly add their reservations to the database through the admin panel.
- Create customer accounts from the back-end
While creating a new appointment, you can quickly create a new WordPress user account for the customer, so he could later book with it.
- Manage the database of your customers
List your customers in a convenient filterable grid/list view. Sort by alphabet, or last visit.
- Full financial details of the payments
A single database of all payments where you can check each payment status (finalized or pending), payment gateway (on site, PayPal, Stripe), total amount, discount, and other information.
- Discount coupons for bookings
Create and track usage of discount coupons – for all or some specific services, with a particular usage limit, a fixed amount discount or percentage.
- Customizable design
Choose colors and fonts for the front-end elements to make the booking controls match your WordPress theme and corporate brand style.
- User Roles and Permissions
Amelia has four built-in user roles: admin, manager, employee, and customer. Each role has its scope of permissions. Adjusting user permissions through WordPress’ native capabilities system is possible.
- Web Hooks
Connect Amelia with third party applications and send appointments and events data after each booking, canceling and/or rescheduling action.
- GDPR Compliant
Amelia does not store any customers’ data in compliance with GDPR. In Amelia Customer Panel, your customers can access, manage, and delete their personal data at any point in time.
- Amelia Customer Panel
Let your customers efficiently manage their appointments, events, and profile right on your website by instantly entering the shortcode on a page. Customers can cancel or reschedule appointments without logging into WordPress