EDD Wish Lists
EDD Wish Lists for Esy Digital Downloads allows customers save and share the products they love. It will increase sales by giving potential buyers a great user experience and a free way to save products to review later or share with their friends and family.
Why you need EDD Wish Lists
- Quickly add a product to a wish list, and create new wish lists without leaving the product’s page
- Create an unlimited number of wish lists. Guest users can store a list for 30 days (or until cookies are cleared). Registered users can store lists indefinitely
- Privacy controls. Users can either create a public or private list. Public lists can be shared and are viewable by anyone. Private lists are only viewable to the user.
- Share lists to various social networks via a unique short url. Facebook, Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn
- Share lists via email to your friends and family
- Add 1 or more price variations to a wish list at the same time (variable pricing and with multi-check supported)
- Add all items from a specific list to the cart in just 1 click. Only appears when users have more than 1 item in their list.
- Visual indication if a product in a list has already been purchased by them (must be logged in)
- Visual indication if a product (or price variation) is already in another wish list
- View and manage your customer’s lists from the WordPress admin.
- Show a plain text link or button
- Choose from 5 different icons (works with both plain text link or button) or have no icon at all
- Disable guests from creating wish lists
- Easily modify the text for the “add to wish list” link
- Easily modify the text for the “add to cart” links when adding items to the cart
- Enable only the social sharing services that your customers can share to
- Supports both pretty/non pretty permalinks
- Extremely flexible layout. Use any page on your website to display a user’s wish lists, display individual wish lists, to edit wish lists, or to create new wish lists
- Collection, Light Box, Watch List, Wish List or Want List. Easily change the terminology
- Fully localized/translation-ready. Easily translate and use the plugin in your native language
- Super flexible links. Create your own add to wish list buttons with a simple function call and arguments
- Easily customize the different pages by copying the templates (5 total) into your child theme’s edd_templates folder
- Easily customize the CSS and/or fonts by copying into your child theme’s edd_templates folder
- Easily change the various messages displayed throughout the plugin from 1 simple filter
- Easily move the icon to the right of the add to wish list text by using 1 simple filter
- Easily change the size of all add to wish list links (plain or button) by using 1 simple filter, or by creating your own link and passing in a size.