WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions
WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions allows to create professional auction website or Ebay clone with regular, proxy, sealed (silent) and reverse auctions along with your normal products.
WooCommerce Simple Auctions is easy to use but also professional auction software which enables owners to have WordPress auction website which is easy to setup, run and customize.
WooCommerce Simple Auctions Overview and Features:
- Works with latest WordPress and WooCommerce (and previous versions), supports PHP8
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks – You get new type of WooCommerce product type – auction
- Ability to verify credit card / payment details before user can (via modification)
- Anti snipping feature (extend auction end time when someone places bid say 30 seconds before auction end, configurable)
- Elementor support (from version 2.0)
- Works with any payment gateway supported by WooCommerce
- Normal, reverse and sealed (silent) auctions, proxy / auto bidding
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end time for auction
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with products or separate
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fail, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction relist admin notice, auction relist user notice, auction ends soon email notification
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail
- If user is logged in and winning in auction, item has winning badge on thumbnail
- Product single page has new tab “Auction History”
- Plenty of shortcodes – please check documentation for all available shortcodes
- User’s “My Auctions” page with listed auctions in which user placed a bid (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering and sorting in product list (wp-admin)
- Frontend auction sorting by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date (ending soonest), start date (recently started)
- Auction product has icon which describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Auction activity (shortcode), auction watchlist feature (shortcode and widget)
- Auction history in wp-admin – CSV and Excel export for single auction history with sortable columns
- Ajax live updating for current bid and auction history
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete bid
- Manually or automatically relist auction if there was no bid or was not paid in time
- WPML compatible, PO file available for translations in lang/ dir
- Role based bidding & Verify Payment method (via extension) – enable specific user role (for example “customer” role) to bid
- Enable users to create and submit their auctions and you as site owner can charge a fee (via multivendor plugin)
- Cronjobs required – if your host does not support 1 minute cronjobs you can use 3rd party cron service like easycron
Why buy from us?
Our prices are much lower than developers. You can purchase a premium product at an affordable price!
100% Original Files
100% clean original files without implemented advertising, viruses or malicious code.
We offer lifetime updates and we stay tuned and regularly lay out a fresh versions of themes and plugins.
Direct Download Links
You download the product directly from our website without any waiting and advertising!
All digital products presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License.
Unlimited Domain Use
The plugins and themes are GPL licenced so you can use them as often as you like on as many sites as you like.